There are only 6 more days of class in my first semester of the MBA program! Boy, time flies when you are busy. During the Thanksgiving break I tried to take it easy, but knowing that I had lots of things to read and homework to do, I didn't totally abandon school work. It's even stranger that I was excited to come back to school and finish up the team projects and work that we've been doing. I think I am the type of person that needs to be "anxiously engaged in a good cause", otherwise I get really bored and feel worthless.... :)
I am looking forward to the Christmas break that starts for me on December 18th. Two whole weeks to really rest up and decompress...ahhhh. The winter semester starts up on January 4th and I am signed up for 17 credits. It's going to be busy again, but I figured to take more classes now so that my second year will be lighter.
I need to remember to take some pictures to post, I realized I have not taken any pictures since school started and that's not like me!
Here's a thought for the day that I got in my email this morning...
You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands - your own.
Mark Victor Hansen
1 comment:
love that quote!
and congrats on almost being done with your first semester!!!!!
Post a Comment