"Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. You are not destined to be a scrub. You are a child of God, of infinite capacity. Believe that you can do it - whatever it is that you set your heart on. Opportunities will unfold and open before you. The skies will clear when they have been dark with portent.” – Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Last day of class

Wow!  Today was the last day of class for the fall semester.  All projects have been turned in, homework assignments are over, and now it's time to study for finals.  By this time next week I will be taking my last final for this semester!

I think if you asked any of my team members they would all agree that we do not want to repeat a semester like this again. I know this because we talked about it together! It was truly one of the most difficult experiences of my life.  I did learn a lot though, and I learned that some things are more important than grades or tests.

A parting thought for the day....


If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan.   And guess what they have planned for you?   Not much.
Jim Rohn

No comments: