"Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. You are not destined to be a scrub. You are a child of God, of infinite capacity. Believe that you can do it - whatever it is that you set your heart on. Opportunities will unfold and open before you. The skies will clear when they have been dark with portent.” – Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, December 7, 2009

Mini Coopers...

Mini Coopers are great....just not in the snow.

We had a snowstorm this weekend in Utah (for those that don't live here) and it dumped a few inches.  This morning I did not anticipate the fact that my Mini would not be able to make it up the tiny hill from my home parking lot.  After trying for several minutes and just sliding back down, I went to the other exit, hoping that the slope of the hill was less.

That did not help either.

It was while I was trying to get up this little driveway that a nice gentleman stopped and tried to push the Mini....to no avail.

I gave up and decided I would try the Durango.  The Durango would not start.

Back to the Mini.  I put her in reverse and went up the hill backwards.  I got out...

I was almost a half hour late to school, but I made it.  :)

No comments: