"Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. You are not destined to be a scrub. You are a child of God, of infinite capacity. Believe that you can do it - whatever it is that you set your heart on. Opportunities will unfold and open before you. The skies will clear when they have been dark with portent.” – Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, December 14, 2009

1 down, 3 to go!

Just a quick update for today.  I took my first final, it was for Finance.  I was there from 11am until about 3:20pm.  The test was supposed to last from 11am-2pm, but luckily our professor let us stay past the time to finish.  Hopefully this was time well spent as I was able to finish some problems....we'll see.  It was a very hard test, everyone in our class that I talked to felt that way, even the finance people!

Tomorrow is Operations....more math!  I am off to make my cheat sheet (we can bring one piece of paper with whatever we want on the front and back of it.)

Wish me luck!  ;)

PS - sorry if I don't respond to emails, texts, or phone calls this week...I will catch up with you when this is all over!

No comments: