"Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. You are not destined to be a scrub. You are a child of God, of infinite capacity. Believe that you can do it - whatever it is that you set your heart on. Opportunities will unfold and open before you. The skies will clear when they have been dark with portent.” – Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Now, are you 37?"




My brother John is the best because he can't remember how old I really am. AND, he always guesses that I am younger...always a good thing!

I had a very nice day today. Thanks to all who emailed, texted, facebooked, sent cards, etc. I have a great family and great friends.

Heather and I went out to eat at the Cheesecake Factory, one of my favorite restaurants. Our waiter had the cooks design a special plate for me after I begged them not to sing or doing anything loud and embarrassing. Enjoy!

1 comment:

shari berry bo-berry said...

mmmmm that looks tasty!!!!!!