"Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. You are not destined to be a scrub. You are a child of God, of infinite capacity. Believe that you can do it - whatever it is that you set your heart on. Opportunities will unfold and open before you. The skies will clear when they have been dark with portent.” – Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Done, and done!

I finished my Accounting test today and scored an 80% - I had to get a 75% or higher to pass. So, these two items can now be officially checked off my list of things to do before I start school. Done AND done! Check, check! Yahoo!

Now I can seriously focus on hunting for a place to live. I have a few leads to follow up on, so more to come on that when I figure it out.

Things are coming together nicely.... :)

No comments: