"Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. You are not destined to be a scrub. You are a child of God, of infinite capacity. Believe that you can do it - whatever it is that you set your heart on. Opportunities will unfold and open before you. The skies will clear when they have been dark with portent.” – Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, June 8, 2009

77% Never Looked Sooooo Good!

After spending several hours this afternoon and evening, I finished the test for my Statistics course with a score of 77% and a nice green "PASS" sign on the screen. Now, call me old school, but I do not like on-line courses. It was an open "book" test, but I kept having to remember where stuff was on-line, rather than in a book. I do much better when I can have an actual book to hi-light, it helps me remember things better. Anyway, I passed, and that's all that matters. Now...on to Accounting tomorrow. I anticipate that this next one will be much faster. Yahoo!

No comments: