I did not realize how many days it has been raining here in Utah until I watched the weather today. They said we've had rain 15 out of the first 18 days of June! That is crazy...it has been cooler and wetter than usual it seems this year. I've tried not to complain though because I have not had to turn on the A/C yet, so all this nice cool weather is saving me some money!
Well, I think I'm close to signing a contract for a room to rent for the school year coming up. I'm in a Yahoo group for the MBA class of 2011 and a girl posted some information last week about wanting another MBA roommate if possible. She bought her town home a year ago, it's really nice, I went to see it on Monday and also to meet her. She's also very nice and we seem to have lots of things in common like our love for the outdoors, our independent natures, and our easy-going but direct personalities. I just need to meet the other roommate (there will be three of us) and then we can seal the deal. The place has three floors, about 2100 sq ft, and each of us will have our own private room and bathroom, so I am not so worried about living with roommates again after having my own place for almost 6 years now! I think the added benefit of living with someone in my class will be worth it!
I am getting excited for my trip to San Clemente next week! I can't believe that the 4th of July is almost here already. I can actually relax and enjoy the week at the beach now that I have most of the major things done for school. When I come back I will just have to finish packing up my things and move out. I'm getting excited for school to start, it's definitely going to be an adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment