"Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. You are not destined to be a scrub. You are a child of God, of infinite capacity. Believe that you can do it - whatever it is that you set your heart on. Opportunities will unfold and open before you. The skies will clear when they have been dark with portent.” – Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

March

March was a blur. Between studying and taking care of things for my calling as the Stake YW secretary, I had little time for anything else. Most of my Sundays in January, February and March were spent attending ward conferences in our stake. It was the first time I’d ever had this experience and I really enjoyed it, however I did feel out of the loop with my own ward a bit. On March 18th I registered to retake the GMAT, I had six more weeks to study at that point. I was feeling confident about the new time for the test. I got an appointment to take the test at 11:30am instead of 8:00am – I did not do so well when I took the test at 8:00am in February. I remember waking up around 4:00am and not being able to go back to sleep because of anxiety. So, the new time made me feel much better.

No comments: