"Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. You are not destined to be a scrub. You are a child of God, of infinite capacity. Believe that you can do it - whatever it is that you set your heart on. Opportunities will unfold and open before you. The skies will clear when they have been dark with portent.” – Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Key Chains & Pens



Today when I checked the mail I had a big envelope from BYU! Inside was my letter of acceptance so now I have an official hard copy to keep. Plus, the added bonus of a key chain and pen with the BYU MBA logo. Key chains and pens are such a part of business. My former company gave them out as awards all the time. So, to get some more made me giggle inside. Ahhhh, reality is going to hit hard on August 18th. That's when I start my week long orientation. Classes start on August 31st.

Here's a quote for the day (I get these sent to my email):

"The size of the future you actually experience will largely be determined by one factor: people you choose to connect with. When you invite people who are truly committed to growth into every aspect of your life, your own potential for growth becomes truly unlimited."

Dan Sullivan

2 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

how can I get those quotes sent to me too? you always have good ones!!!

almondjoy said...

I love college packets! So fun. :)

- aubrey