"Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. You are not destined to be a scrub. You are a child of God, of infinite capacity. Believe that you can do it - whatever it is that you set your heart on. Opportunities will unfold and open before you. The skies will clear when they have been dark with portent.” – Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, October 7, 2011

Days go by quickly

"Like the sands of the hour-glass, so are the days of our lives.."

Remember that show?  I can hear the theme music in my head right now as I write this!  Ha, Ha!

Anyway - it's been a full week.

Last night I played volleyball for 2 hours with our ward.  It was great fun, but tired me out, I slept like a really good baby that sleeps through the night.....for all you new mothers with babies.

Life is good.

Peace out!

No comments: