"Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. You are not destined to be a scrub. You are a child of God, of infinite capacity. Believe that you can do it - whatever it is that you set your heart on. Opportunities will unfold and open before you. The skies will clear when they have been dark with portent.” – Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Women's Conference

9.27.08 Salt Lake City Temple at dusk
After the meeting in the Conference Center.

Mom & John on his 25th!






I had dinner with Mom, Dad, Heather and John before going to the Relief Society General Meeting. It was a very pleasant evening. The talks were great and it was nice to be in the conference center together.




2 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

aww man, I missed out! I love seeing pics of everyone together! How awesome and inspiring was that conference! I LOVED it. Every little bit. I'm jealous that you got to be at the conference center! SO cool! And that pic of the Temple is gorgeous!

Sara Beth Mortensen said...

So much fun, what a great meeting! Its so refreshing to here their talks.