- Send out graduation announcements. Done. Check.
- Pick up dress pants at cleaners. Done. Check.
- Turn in paper for Negotiations class. Done. Check.
- Write up the last case assignment EVER...due Wednesday. Still working on it.
- Take the last 10 minute timed quiz EVER...due Wednesday. Still working on it.
- Pack and get ready for the LDS MBA conference in NYC this weekend. (I am flying out on Thursday and coming back on Sunday.)
- Study for my last finance test EVER...due next Monday.
- Study for my real estate final...April 18
- Finish writing my negotiation journal...the last assignment due on April 18
- Celebrate being completely done with MBA assignments and tests FOREVER on April 19th!
- Graduate on April 22nd.
April 23 and forward - my goal is to start focusing on "becoming" something again. After listening to General Conference this weekend I was filled with the desire to work on several personal projects to help improve myself spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially. While this time in school has been mentally stimulating, I will relish the time I will have once it is over to read what I want to read and study the scriptures more fully. I need to rebuild my old habits and routines now that I will have my life back, well, at least somewhat.
Right now I feel like I am running on fumes....I say a prayer every morning asking for the strength to finish this MBA program out. I know I will have the strength and that everything will turn out alright in the end.
Similarly, I have faith that I will be given strength to endure well to the end of this earth life, and everything will turn out alright in the end.
"Ye cannot behold with your natural eyes, for the present time, the design of your God concerning those things which shall come hereafter, and the glory which shall follow after much tribulation. For after much tribulation come the blessings. Wherefore the day cometh that ye shall be crowned with much glory; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand." Doctrine & Covenants 58:3-4
1 comment:
i am excited to see what you "become!"
Post a Comment