"Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. You are not destined to be a scrub. You are a child of God, of infinite capacity. Believe that you can do it - whatever it is that you set your heart on. Opportunities will unfold and open before you. The skies will clear when they have been dark with portent.” – Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, March 18, 2011

Cruisin' on my mind...

So, I am pretty distracted these days.  I'd much rather plan a vacation than do school work.  Here's what's been on my mind the past several weeks...
I finished taking a really hard Finance midterm this morning.  Take home tests are harder than in class tests, I think.  I started the test on Wednesday night, stayed up until 1am.  Then Thursday night I worked on it again for another 6 or 7 hours.  Then this morning I probably put in another 3 or 4 hours...I loose track of the time spent, but it was a ridiculous amount.  After the test I realized that I had to still do the Finance homework that is due on Monday.  Thank goodness that only took me a couple hours.  Ah, Finance, how I love you.....not.

Anyway, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Only 5 more weeks until graduation!  Life is good :)

1 comment:

shari berry bo-berry said...

so....are you going on a cruise after graduation?????