"Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. You are not destined to be a scrub. You are a child of God, of infinite capacity. Believe that you can do it - whatever it is that you set your heart on. Opportunities will unfold and open before you. The skies will clear when they have been dark with portent.” – Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Transitions & New Beginnings

I just finished with a call to Dell, talking to some people who are currently in the HR rotation program there.  My first rotation assignment is in an area called Public/LE Organizational Development.  Since I had no idea what that even meant I decided to reach out to my contacts and find out.  LE stands for Large Enterprise.  They said I will get some good exposure to executive directors and above.  It should be a very good assignment.  When I asked if there was anything I could do to prepare they said no.  Just relax, enjoy your vacation time, and come ready to learn by doing and asking a lot of questions.  Sounds good to me!

I can't believe the countdown to graduation is now at 1 day - actually less than 24 hour now!  I am excited to finish off this last ritual before moving on with my life.

Here's to transitions and new beginnings!

1 comment:

Sara Beth Mortensen said...

You did it yay! What a journey! We are so happy for Sonya!