"Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. You are not destined to be a scrub. You are a child of God, of infinite capacity. Believe that you can do it - whatever it is that you set your heart on. Opportunities will unfold and open before you. The skies will clear when they have been dark with portent.” – Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday

So, today was Thursday.  I am so tired I cannot think very clearly, but I have neglected to post for awhile.

My days and weeks are starting to run together and I am finding that for the first time in my life I have become forgetful.  I think it is due to being so over-loaded that my brain cannot keep track of everything.

This next week is a big one, I have a Finance midterm on Monday and then my Accounting final after that.  So, guess what I will be studying all weekend??

I have also been spending time going to information sessions for different companies that come to BYU to recruit.  This is all good, but it sure does take a lot of time....time that goes by too quickly.

So, if you read this message before Monday at 8am Mountain time, then pray for me that I will do well on the Finance midterm and Accounting final next week! 

Love to all,
Sonya

No comments: