Today was really fun! It started early as we met for breakfast at 6:30am, and then loaded into vans to head out to Camp Williams. We learned who our Fall semester team members will be and got to ride together in the vans. We had to choose a name for ourselves, and since our team was team 1, section 1, van 1, we stayed with the number one theme and decided to call ourselves, "The One." I am on a team with four men and we all have varied backgrounds and are going into different majors, they do this on purpose so that we'll have diversity on the teams. They all seem very nice and I think we'll work very well together.
We did some Leadership Reaction Courses at Camp Williams. There were some that involved falling into water (I did not) and others that you had to crawl up and over things. It was a fun team building day.
Our team decided to have lunch together, so I learned where a new and very good Mexican restaurant is in Provo. After that I went home and took a power nap. Then we met back from 3-5pm with one of our Professors to talk about Leadership. We'll be meeting with him again all day tomorrow and I think it will be really fun and educational at the same time.
It's only 8:22pm, but I am pooped! I am going to try to get in bed by 9pm so I can get caught up on missed sleep. Ah, the busy-ness has begun again....
1 comment:
Sonya - you sound so happy!! I love it! Congrats on all of the new busyness...it sounds like it's exactly what you need!
Post a Comment