"Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. You are not destined to be a scrub. You are a child of God, of infinite capacity. Believe that you can do it - whatever it is that you set your heart on. Opportunities will unfold and open before you. The skies will clear when they have been dark with portent.” – Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pets Are Good!

Wolfie Here's the famous "lion cut." I felt bad about this afterwards, but it was kind of funny. No shedding that summer!

Sometimes I find her in the strangest places...after she's been too quiet.



I realized earlier this week that January 17th was the day I adopted Wolfie the cat, 4 years ago in 2005. This is a picture from that day...she still does this four years later. It's very common for me to wake up and find her in the bathroom sink. I think she likes it because the heater vent is below the sink and it gets really warm in there. It's her cozy sink bed....hmm. Even though she's been a strange cat at times, I don't regret the decision to have her as a pet. You know, pets help lower your blood pressure, or so "they" say.






1 comment:

shari berry bo-berry said...

what a cute kitty! I wish we had a pet...but, as renters, I don't think that's going to happen for a while. well, maybe fish or something. i want a dog! i'm pretty sure kids don't count...