"Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. You are not destined to be a scrub. You are a child of God, of infinite capacity. Believe that you can do it - whatever it is that you set your heart on. Opportunities will unfold and open before you. The skies will clear when they have been dark with portent.” – Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

MIB???

So, today I got an email from a grad school recruiting for their MIB program. Of course, the first thing I thought of was Men In Black, not Master's of International Business....sheesh, who would think of that! It gave me a good laugh so I thought I would share. And, to bring back those MIB memories check out the Will Smith Video I found on YouTube....ah, those were the days.

Today was day 2 of fully devoting my time to studying for the GMAT. It is intense, but I am determined to figure this math stuff out and memorize it until I can say the formulas in my sleep! Here's the quote I got today in my email and it really helped to set the tone for the day....

"Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out if they've got a second. Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you." -William James.

Dream on my friends, dream on - and get your second wind!

No comments: