"Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. You are not destined to be a scrub. You are a child of God, of infinite capacity. Believe that you can do it - whatever it is that you set your heart on. Opportunities will unfold and open before you. The skies will clear when they have been dark with portent.” – Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, February 17, 2012

Creating lasting positive change

Hi!  I watched this short video today (found it on Facebook).  If you are reading this I have a challenge for you and me.  Let's see if we can do these 5 things for 21 days.  Watch the video and you'll get more of an explanation and entertaining story.

Creating lasting positive change

  • 3 Gratitudes
  • Journaling
  • Exercise
  • Meditation
  • Random Acts of Kindness

3 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

count me in sister!

Sara Beth Mortensen said...

I haven't watched the video yet but I have been thinking a lot about random acts of kindness and how important and life changing they can be. I think I will try and get James to sit down with me to watch this tonight.

Sara Beth Mortensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.