"Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. You are not destined to be a scrub. You are a child of God, of infinite capacity. Believe that you can do it - whatever it is that you set your heart on. Opportunities will unfold and open before you. The skies will clear when they have been dark with portent.” – Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bugs part 2

After the spider incident I bought some bug spray.  I went outside the front door to spray around it and this is what I found:

This is the BEFORE picture when I first put the rock outside.

Those ants sure did have a little party building their home outside the front door.  Unfortunately for them, I sprayed them all and they have gone to ant heaven now.

I have not seen any more bugs in the house...yet!  Keeping my fingers crossed :)



1 comment:

Evangeline said...

EW! I am no fan of bugs, especially not Texas size ones. Glad your spray worked. Heather and I missed you at Education Week this year!