"Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. You are not destined to be a scrub. You are a child of God, of infinite capacity. Believe that you can do it - whatever it is that you set your heart on. Opportunities will unfold and open before you. The skies will clear when they have been dark with portent.” – Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's

So, today mother nature did pull an "April Fool's" joke on us here in Utah. I woke up to snow and cold. Ahhh, winter, when will you end?

Today is the day I have been looking forward to for a long time. I have been looking forward to ending this school week because I had three big assignments due. Whew! I can feel the burdens of last week being lifted off my shoulders.

I look forward to enjoying this weekend, to rest and watch General Conference and have my soul fed.

I am planning on leaving for North Dakota in exactly 4 weeks from today. I can't believe how fast the time is passing.

A sad note - I made an appointment to return the Mini Cooper. It will be a bitter-sweet day. No more fun little car to get around town in, but also no more car payments to worry about for next school year.

Then there is the Durango...I had to replace the tires today. I felt like I should since one of them got a terrible flat and had to be replaced. Four new tires to take me to North Dakota and back.

Tuesday, April 13th is my last day of class for this year! Yahoo! I am so close. My classmates and I have been talking about this semester, it seems like every semester is a marathon and at the end it's a sprint to the finish. We are all exhausted from homework, presentations, and a lack of sleep. But, that is coming to an end for a season.

So, thank you April Fool's day! You've been my favorite day of the week!

No comments: