The first seven weeks of the winter semester are coming to a close.
Here are some things I've learned:
Duck tape works really well to hold up broken car windows...until such time that I will have to pay to get it fixed.
Living in Provo really is like living in a bubble. I enjoy school, but I can't wait to move away from here after school is over.
I am pretty sure I won't have to take any more required accounting classes next year...at least I hope so.
I may need new glasses soon because my eyes get really tired from all the reading I have to do.
I am trying to take some breaks now and then to relieve the pressure of school. I've been watching LOST online when I get the chance.
I don't enjoy 8am classes, but if I don't get to school by 8am then I have to park in the Marriott Center parking lot and hike into school with my huge, heavy backpack.
Miracles do happen when you do everything you can...the Lord makes up the rest. I needed a place to stay in North Dakota for my internship. I called the Bishop there a few weeks ago and told him about my situation. He said he would share my story with the ward members there to see if anyone might have a room they could rent me. On Monday night I received a call from a very nice lady, Sister O'Brien, and now I have a place to stay. No more worries about sleeping in a tent.
I can't wait for spring to come...I am tired of winter and not seeing the sun!
No comments:
Post a Comment