"Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. You are not destined to be a scrub. You are a child of God, of infinite capacity. Believe that you can do it - whatever it is that you set your heart on. Opportunities will unfold and open before you. The skies will clear when they have been dark with portent.” – Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The funny things kids say...

I have to tell this little story about Brynna, my four year old niece. Last Saturday when we were done moving my furniture I was bringing some things into the house. (I moved my things to the Fry's house.) Brynna was outside with me and asked me a funny question.

She said, "why did you bring your ice cream scooper?"

I asked her, "what do you mean Brynna? Where is my ice cream scooper?"

Then she pointed to my car, my Mini Cooper, that was parked in front of their house.

We had a very good laugh about that one. So, now the Mini Cooper is affectionately known as the "Ice Cream Scooper" in the Fry household.

Ah, the things kids say....so funny!

1 comment:

Shari said...

that is awesome!